- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 555-555-5555
- LinkedIn: [link to LinkedIn profile]
- Personal Blog: [link to personal blog]
My research interests lie at the intersection of machine learning and natural language processing. I am particularly interested in developing algorithms for improved language understanding and generation, with a focus on low-resource settings.
- PhD in Computer Science, University of XYZ, 2022 (expected)
- BS in Computer Science, University of ABC, 2017
- Research Assistant, University of XYZ (2020-present)
- Worked on a project studying the use of machine learning techniques for automating the annotation of medical records
- Intern, Company ABC (2019)
- Completed a summer internship working on the development of a machine learning model for image classification
- Doe, J., Smith, J., and Johnson, K. “A machine learning approach to medical record annotation.” In Proceedings of the International Conference on Machine Learning, 2020.
Automated Medical Record Annotation
Lead researcher on a project to develop a machine learning model for automating the annotation of medical records.
Worked as a member of a team to develop a machine learning model for image classification as part of a summer internship at Company ABC.
- Teaching Assistant, Introduction to Computer Science (2020)
- Assisted in the grading and facilitation of discussions for a large undergraduate course on computer science fundamentals
Awards and Honors
- Best Paper Award, International Conference on Machine Learning (2020)
- Received the Best Paper Award for our paper on medical record annotation at the International Conference on Machine Learning
CV or Resume
[Link to CV or resume]